Piano | Precollege
Calling all advanced pianists! In this symposium, students will have the opportunity to work with four master teachers from local universities and the community. Topics will include: overcoming performance anxiety, elements of Russian piano technique, “Debussy: the Painter in Music,” storytelling in performance, sight-reading, and elements of beautiful sound. Certificate awarded to students completing the course.
Opportunity for teachers to audit individual classes for just $10!
Instructors: Magda Adamek, Michelle Huang, Jennifer Scott, Ruta Smedina-Starke
- Monk’s Music
- Treesa Ruins Classical Music: Spring B
- Intro to Music Theory for Adults
- Pre-College Music Theory: Theory 1
- Pre-College Music Theory: Harmony 1
- Understanding Black Classical Music
- Masterpiece Collective – A YCO & Camerata Experience: The Full Orchestra for Strings
- Masterpiece Collective – A YCO & Wind Ensemble Experience: The Full Orchestra for Woodwind, Brass, & Percussion
- Masterpiece Collective – A RSYO Experience
- Masterpiece Collective – A String Sinfonietta Experience
- For Your Ears Only