Music Theory | Adult
Students will combine written and aural theory to increase their understanding and explore the foundations of music. Each class will move at a speed that allows all students to gain a firm grasp of the materials. Emphasis will be on the foundations of theory with direct application to pieces.
No placement test or prior experience is required for this class.
- Monk’s Music
- Treesa Ruins Classical Music: Spring B
- Intro to Music Theory for Adults
- Pre-College Music Theory: Theory 1
- Pre-College Music Theory: Harmony 1
- Understanding Black Classical Music
- Masterpiece Collective – A YCO & Camerata Experience: The Full Orchestra for Strings
- Masterpiece Collective – A YCO & Wind Ensemble Experience: The Full Orchestra for Woodwind, Brass, & Percussion
- Masterpiece Collective – A RSYO Experience
- Masterpiece Collective – A String Sinfonietta Experience
- For Your Ears Only
Canadian-born cellist Dana McComb has performed as a chamber musician, recitalist, and orchestral musician in venues across North Americ…
Read More >>