Composition | Precollege
Composition is back! Students will work with notation software and/or digital audio workstations to create their own compositions. This course is intended for students with prior compositional experience and/or familiarity with music notation software. The session will culminate with a virtual recital where students can share their creations with fellow students, friends, and family.
Note: Are you a beginner student looking to learn the foundations of composition? An introductory composition course will be offered later this semester in our Spring B session!
- Monk’s Music
- Treesa Ruins Classical Music: Spring B
- Intro to Music Theory for Adults
- Pre-College Music Theory: Theory 1
- Pre-College Music Theory: Harmony 1
- Understanding Black Classical Music
- Masterpiece Collective – A YCO & Camerata Experience: The Full Orchestra for Strings
- Masterpiece Collective – A YCO & Wind Ensemble Experience: The Full Orchestra for Woodwind, Brass, & Percussion
- Masterpiece Collective – A RSYO Experience
- Masterpiece Collective – A String Sinfonietta Experience
- For Your Ears Only
Composer, violist, and educator, Christopher Farrell has been a member of the Nashville Symphony since 1999. He received a Bachelor of M…
Read More >>